"A great program. Keeping it simple is both the hard part and its
greatest virtue." K1CTT
is an entirely free and unrestricted HF contest logger,
with more than 280 templates supplied.
sets the standard for fast, simple logging and editing in the
major HF international contests and in hundreds of others
worldwide. It is intended for single-op unassisted entries, on
both SSB and CW. There is no easier way to get started in HF
contest logging - the manual (included) has only 17 pages.
helped me to World #1 for SO LP 80m CW in
runs on all versions of Windows from XP to Windows 10, and on
Linux and Raspberry Pi, with a character-based display.
Here is the logging line for CQ WW, with W3LPL typed
in the callsign field.
- We're logging on 40m, and the time is 15:14z
- This is QSO #646
- If logged, W3LPL will be a country mult (C), and a zone mult (Z)
- This will be our third (3) QSO with W3LPL
- The received report defaults to 599
- The zone previously logged (5) is pre-filled
- Our data entry mode is OVR, and mode is CW
- The band/mult analysis shows that -
- W3LPL has been worked on 10 and 20m
- He is needed on 15m, but will not be a mult on that band
- He is needed on 80 and 160m, and would be a double mult on both bands
supports rig control, serial and parallel keying - and integrates
with WinKey to
eliminate CW timing issues caused by Windows.
offers instant "full-screen" editing of any QSO in
your log. All SD's files, including the log, are standard ASCII
text files and can be viewed with any text editor.
Following any QSO edit, no matter how complex, SD checks
your complete log for consistency, and instantly updates
all relevant QSOs.
This includes setting and unsetting dupe and multiplier
flags, and updating area codes (zones), and points, in
all QSOs as required. The information shown in the
Summary Score window is correct at all times. Just try
this on any other contest logger - and see the
difference for yourself.
is the only contest logger to offer these
features, in real-time, as you type individual
callsign characters. There's no need to touch another
key or memorise Ctrl-This or Alt-That.
- Dupe checking
- Country/Band analysis
- Check Partial by prefix
- Beam headings
- Advance flagging of potential multipliers
- Band/Mode analysis by callsign
- Linked database display
- Auto data insert (Zones and area codes)
- Countries Worked/Wanted by Continent